Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm currently working hard to make this blog your automatic go-to when you're in need of roomspiration and DIY projects. Have fun!

Friday, December 12, 2014

Inspiration Candles

This is a GREAT way to customize your adorable candles, just like a previous post I've done.

What you'll need:
  • A candle
  • Sticker paper
  • Cardboard or any other thick, flat surface
  • Xacto knife
Step by step instruction:
  1. Peel off the label for the original candle. ( run it under hot water and scrub if needed )
  2. Print out designs on your sticker paper.
  3. Place them on top of the cardboard and start cutting them with a Xacto knife. ( use ruler if you'd like it to be straighter )
  4. Place them on your candles.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Have any suggestions, questions, or just comments on my work? Please comment down below, I'd love to hear it!