Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm currently working hard to make this blog your automatic go-to when you're in need of roomspiration and DIY projects. Have fun!

Friday, November 28, 2014

Beach In A Bottle

Since it's winter, we all need a little something of summer, and this is the perfect little thing we need!

What you'll need:
  • Jar
  • Sand
  • Candle
  • Beach decorations ( small and not flammable! )
Step by step instruction:
  1. Fill a jar with sand- fill it about 3/4 full. 
  2. Anchor a candle in the sand. 
  3. Add any decorations, light your candle, and enjoy! 

3 comments:

  1. Hiiiii!!!!!!!!!!!! I luv ur blog so so so much!!! Could you possibly make a blog on blogging? I really wanna start one. Tysm!

    ReplyDelete

Have any suggestions, questions, or just comments on my work? Please comment down below, I'd love to hear it!