Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm currently working hard to make this blog your automatic go-to when you're in need of roomspiration and DIY projects. Have fun!

Friday, December 26, 2014

New Years Craft- Glitter Spike Balls! Plus: YouTube Channel?

If you liked this post, comment or subscribe for more!

These are darling cute little things that look super cute when you group them together (in a jar, a centerpiece, etc.)!
What you'll need:
  • Glitter
  • Mod Podge
  • Paintbrush
  • Styrofoam balls
  • Painted toothpicks
Step by step instruction:
  1. Using your paintbrush, spread the Mod Podge all around the Styrofoam ball- make sure it's a light coat.
  2. Sprinkle glitter all over the ball, and let dry.
  3. Poke the sharp end of the toothpicks into the ball, until you used all of your toothpicks.
  4. Use them however you'd like!
Also, I've been planning to start a YouTube channel- I got some things for Christmas to help start it. I either want to make song covers or do DIYs. What do y'all think?

2 comments:

  1. Hi! I'm Graces Bff she asked me if I wanted to make a blog I said sure so She gave me tons of ideas and she made my blog be so cool she says she learned them from her cousin SO I WAS WONDERING IF U COULD CHECK OUT MY 2 BLOGS foreverpuppylov.blogspot.com and sweetbeauty101.blogspot.com and i thin DIYS

    ReplyDelete

Have any suggestions, questions, or just comments on my work? Please comment down below, I'd love to hear it!