Thanks for visiting my blog! I'm currently working hard to make this blog your automatic go-to when you're in need of roomspiration and DIY projects. Have fun!

Sunday, November 23, 2014

2 Bath & Body Works Hand Sanitizer Storage Ideas

I know that a lot of people, girly girl or not, own tons of Bath & Body Works hand sanitizers. I'm also a part of that group. But, hand sanitizers can make your room look a little messy, so here are two cute storage ideas for them.

What you'll need (for first tutorial) :
  • A small box- I used my mom's old iPhone box (they work very well)
  • Duct tape
  • Hand sanitizers
Step by step instruction:
  1. If you have a regular box, you're going to have to use scissors to cut off the top flaps.
  2. Wrap duct tape around the entire outside of the box (inside as well if needed), and use your scissors to cut off the duct tape from its roll.


  3. Organize your hand sanitizers inside, and voila! 
What you'll need (for second tutorial):
  • A jar
  • Things to decorate the jar- like ribbon, beads, etc. (optional)
  • Hand sanitizers
Step by step instruction:
  1. Take your jar and decorate it however you'd like. My jar came with a ribbon already attached to it, but I'm going to take it off, because I didn't like the yellow on it. 
  2. Fill your jar with your hand sanitizers. 
I know I already said this, but if your hand sanitizers don't take up the full capacity of your jar, put glass beads in! They make it look sooo cool!


2 comments:

  1. could u use scrapbook paper to decorate it somehow? just wondering, cause I have tons

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, you could! Instead of duct tape in the first tutorial, you could cut out the scrapbook paper to the box, and glue it on! But it might peel off, so that's why I used duct tape.

      Delete

Have any suggestions, questions, or just comments on my work? Please comment down below, I'd love to hear it!